Updated: April 19, 2018 – With a MyPrePaidCenter prepaid debit card, customers can make purchases anywhere in the US that all major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted. To view a list of qualified murchants, just head to the website associated with your card.
In addition to all the other benefits of using MyPrePaidCenter, their great customer service center is available 24 hours a day, should anything ever go wrong during a purchase.
How To Activeate Your MyPrepaidCenter Card Online
After you have received your prepaid credit card in the mail, it is time to set up your online account. When you visit www.myprepaidcard.com, users have the option of logging in as returning users or activating their account.
If you need to activate your account, enter your prepaid debit card numbers, expiration date, and security code. From here you will be asked to establish a username and password for your account, for which we’ve listed the 5 easy steps to doing so.
- Go to www.myprepaidcard.com and enter all your personal information
- Choose a security question and answer
- Enter a password and then confirm it
- Choose the alert notification language you prefer (English, Spanish, or French)
- Once completed, click Create Profile
Manage Your Online Account Benefits
As soon as you visit www.myprepaidcenter.com and login to the website, you will be able to take advantage of a variety of services, which include:
- Gaining access to detailed information and recent transactions
- Requesting to view a 90-day purchase history
- Locating nearby ATM machines, valid for accepted transactons (if applicable)
- Enhancing your identity theft protection by signing up for purchase alerts via text or email
- Enrolling to receive promotional offers and updates which include the most popular merchants offering 5% cash back on every purchase
- Protecting your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which is an identity theft prevention that encrypts any information you submit through the website
- Using the Contact Us page on the website to contact customer service
MyPrepaidCenter.com has partnered with many of the most popular merchants, stores and services to provide a convenience to customers who are needing to watch their spending.
My Prepaid Center is a great prepaid option to give to young adults as a chance to learn and practice good spending habits. Those individuals with a bad credit history that are trying to get out of debt can benefit from this option as well.
There are many prepaid debit choices when you log in to www.myprepaidcenter.com. All of the options offer 5% cash back on purchases. However, some of the prepaid accounts are only accepted at certain vendors or for certain services, so be sure to take that into consideration when making your choice.
MyPrepaidCenter is operated by Blackhawk Engagement Solutions, which is owned by Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. This company supports the distribution of digital and physical prepaid card products with more than 180,000 active distribution locations.
They offer an ever-growing selection of prepaid debit options, telecom handsets, gift cards, airtime cards, and general purpose reloadable cards. The company also has an expanding network of digital distribution partners which include financial service providers, leading retailers, mobile wallets, and social apps among other services.
Things to Remember When using Your Prepaid Debit Card
When making purchases, make sure to always select “credit” if the option is given. It’s also important to keep track of your available balance because once it runs out, you’ll have to go through the process of reloading it before you can make purchases again.
These cards should be treated like cash, but unlike cash, in case of a lost or stolen card, you can call the company’s 1800 number to have the lost card frozen and a free* replacement will be sent to you in 7-10 business days with the balance that was previously remaining. As long as you call within 15 days of the “valid thru” date, you won’t have any issues.
*the first card replacement is free, but all subsequent replacements will be subject to a fee.
If you forgot your MyPrepaidCenter login, please see Username Recovery
If you forgot your password, please see Reset Your Password