UPDATED: June 10, 2017– Avon has been one of the most popular and widely-circulated shopping catalogs for years. The company hires Representatives to sell a variety of home, personal care, gift and clothing items from their catalogs. Representatives can access beauty tips, skin care tips, and ideas for anti-aging treatments. So whether you’re using mascara to out on the town or a makeup artist needing a mascara for sensitive eyes our representatives can share the best knowledge with you.
It’s easy to apply to become a sales representative by visiting youravon.com rep login on youravon.com. One of Avon’s values is helping people gain some kind of financial security. However, the company gives its sales representatives all the freedom they need to make some extra pocket money or start a larger business where they travel to reach more customers. We are in no way affiliated with YourAvon.com, see below for login access.
1. Begin by visiting, www.youravon.com 2. Choose the English or Spanish and enter your account number and password
(if you are a new sales representative then you will need to click on Register then click on Not an Avon Representative) 3. Follow the link to an initial registration form.
After completing the form and receiving a welcome email that contains your account number and temporary password, you can go back to youravon.com login. 4. Start the financial trackers that are available to you on the website
Managing YourAvon.com Account Online
– Apply for or renew sales representative standing
– Track earnings and expenses
– Receive support and get prompt answers to your questions and concerns
– Connect with other Avon representatives
– Receive instant updates, discount alerts, and details about upcoming promotions and new products
– Order catalogs for customers (this can be done as soon as you input your youravon login for the first time
– Order products for customers & track order delivery status
– Manage any order discrepancies
Avon was started in 1886 in New York by David H. McConnell to help women earn an income. Today, the company is still holding true to its purpose and vision of helping women start a business. It has become internationally known cosmetic brands along with Mary Kay. Avon representatives are still predominantly women and the most popular products include makeup and skin care, eye care and hair care. Additionally, Avon sells items supporting various causes, like the “pink stuff” for breast cancer awareness. Avon also supports a variety of other reasons, including the March of Dimes and the fight against domestic violence for men and women. Representatives are valued and seen as a part of the Avon team. Avon regularly chooses employees for recognition. Its products are promoted and advertised in magazines, like People and Marie Claire.
Global Headquarters: New York
(communicate with the company by phone or email to get the location of the central office nearest to your area)